Our returns policy does not remove or limit any guarantees or rights set out in the Australian Consumer Law.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. You must not have activated your SIM card and/or used any allowances on the SIM card.
We will not provide refunds or exchanges under the following circumstances:
- Your device is carrier locked
- You do not follow the applicable settings for your Travel SIM
- You do not give us a chance to remediate your issue
- You change your mind or choose the wrong product
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted at our discretion: (if applicable)
- SIM card which has been used or activated
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your original method of payment again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us via our Contact Us form.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We may choose to replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us via our Contact Us form.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.